More information on the descendants of Mary (Polly) Stith
daughter of Drury Stith (b 1755) and Mary Jacobs. This work courtesy of Judith
Feild and Christie Feild Kern. You may contact Christie Kern at email@example.com or visit her web site at http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/e/r/Christie-A-Kern
Click here to return to the Stith Valley home page.
Some background notes come first or go directly to Mary (Polly) Stith.
Descendants of John Stith
Generation No. 1
1. John1 Stith was born Abt. 1625 in Kirkham Lancashire England, and died 1692 in Charles City Va. He married Jane Gregory. She was born 1624, and died Aft. 1686.
Notes for John Stith:
Will Written 13 Nov 1690 Codicil 3 Oct 1693 Proven 3 Apr. 1694 Charles City Co Va of Brunswick Co. and lived in Prince George Co
The Stith info needs to be credited to Wanda Hagan and Gladys Hyde as well as Jess Scott's home page.
Jess Scott's page is StithValley.com
Wanda has written a book that is no longer in print. She says she has NEVER found any evidence of a Robert Stith and a Mary Townsend in Virginia in 1609. She has a history book written by a Stith with the early info in it and it mentions nothing of them. The author of the book was the third president of Wm and M College. It deals with the early settles in Va and states that John Stith and wife were immigrants in around 1650.
Will Written 13 Nov 1690; Codicil Oct 3 1693
Proven Apr 3 1694 Charles City County Va
Notes for Jane Gregory:
She was suppossed married to a "Gregory" and had a different maiden name that some speculate to be Drury.
She married Thomas Gregory and also a Joseph Parsons
Children of John Stith and Jane Gregory are:
+ 2 i. Drury2 Stith, born 1670 in Charles City Va; died January 1740/41 in Charles City Va.
3 ii. Anne Stith, born Abt. 1659; died Aft. August 18, 1720. She married Robert Bollling.
Notes for Anne Stith:
Said to have been born ci 1660-65 according to Wanda Stith Hagen
Notes for Robert Bollling:
Was said to have been married to a Jane Rolfe daughter of Thomas Rolfe and Jane Poythress and Granddaughter of John Rolfe and Pocahontas
4 iii. Jane Stith, born in Charles City Va; died Bef. 1709. She married Captain Daniel Llewellyn 1647.
5 iv. Agnes Stith, born 1659 in Charles City Va. She married Thomas Wynn.
+ 6 v. John Stith, born 1658.
Generation No. 2
2. Drury2 Stith (John1) was born 1670 in Charles City Va, and died January 1740/41 in Charles City Va. He married Susanna Bathurst 1694, daughter of Lancelot Bathurst and Susanna. She was born 1674 in New Kent Va, and died 1745.
Notes for Drury Stith:
Wanda Stith Hagan lists his birthyear cir 1660-1665
Child, Rebecca is NOT included in Wanda Stith Hagan's information although she does have a son named John Stith listed as being born aroudn 1700 with no other information
Children of Drury Stith and Susanna Bathurst are:
+ 7 i. Drury3 Stith, born 1695 in Charles City Va; died June 1740 in Brunswick Va.
8 ii. William Stith, born 1697; died 1749.
9 iii. Jane Drury Stith, born 1699. She married Thomas Hardway.
10 iv. Rebecca Stith, born 1695.
11 v. Mary Stith, born 1701. She married Buller Herbert.
6. John2 Stith (John1) was born 1658. He married Mary Randolph, daughter of William Randolph and Mary Isham.
Child of John Stith and Mary Randolph is:
+ 12 i. John3 Stith.
Generation No. 3
7. Drury3 Stith (Drury2, John1) was born 1695 in Charles City Va, and died June 1740 in Brunswick Va. He married Elizabeth Buckner 1717 in Prince George Va, daughter of William Buckner and Katherine Ballard. She was born Abt. 1700 in Gloucester Va, and died 1777.
Children of Drury Stith and Elizabeth Buckner are:
+ 13 i. Drury4 Stith, born 1718 in Brunswick Va; died 1770.
14 ii. Griffin Stith, born November 28, 1720. He married Mary Blaikley August 19, 1743; born January 17, 1726/27.
Notes for Griffin Stith:
Some have stated this to be my line (Mary Stith who married Edmund Feild) instead of through his brother Drury.
Baptized July 18 1721 Prince George Co Va
Will Written Mar 25 1783 Proven Nov 10 1784 Northampton County Va
15 iii. Buckner Stith, born 1722. He married Susanna Munford October 1751 in Amelia County Va.
Notes for Buckner Stith:
Will written May 18 1789 and Proven July 25 1791
Brunswick Co Virginia
Notes for Susanna Munford:
Will written Oct 4 1791 and Proven Nov 26 1810 Brunswick Co Va
16 iv. John Stith, born March 20, 1723/24; died May 28, 1773 in King George County Va. He married Ann Wray.
Notes for John Stith:
Baptized Apr 10 1724 Prince George Co Va
Notes for Ann Wray:
Will Written Aug 20 1806 Proven Oct 6 1808
17 v. Richard Stith, born September 30, 1728 in Virginia; died November 16, 1802 in Campbell County Va. He married Lucy Hall December 29, 1756.
18 vi. Bathurst Stith, born September 19, 1729.
19 vii. Katherine Stith, born 1733; died June 03, 1786. She married William Stith September 04, 1756; died March 17, 1799 in Georgetown Wilkes Co Georgia.
Notes for Katherine Stith:
of smallpox at the Governors in Augusta Ga
20 viii. Thomas Stith, born December 29, 1731. He married (1) Elizabeth; died January 01, 1773. He married (2) Holly Bailey.
Notes for Thomas Stith:
Baptized Apr 24 1732 Prince George Co Va
Will written Started Spring 1794 Finished June 2 1796 Proven July 27 1801 Brunswick Co Va
21 ix. Dudley Stith, born 1731.
12. John3 Stith (John2, John1) He married Elizabeth Anderson.
Child of John Stith and Elizabeth Anderson is:
22 i. William4 Stith, died March 17, 1799 in Georgetown Wilkes Co Georgia. He married Katherine Stith September 04, 1756; born 1733; died June 03, 1786.
Notes for Katherine Stith:
of smallpox at the Governors in Augusta Ga
Generation No. 4
13. Drury4 Stith (Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born 1718 in Brunswick Va, and died 1770. He married (1) Elizabeth Jones, daughter of James Jones and Sarah Edmunos. He married (2) Martha February 05, 1745/46. She died Aft. 1754.
Notes for Drury Stith:
W.S.Hagen lists a birthplace of Charles City or Prince George Co
Will written Sept 19 1770 Proven Feb 25 1771 Brunswick County Va
Notes for Elizabeth Jones:
widow of Thomas Eldridge
Will written Jan 1771 and proven Feb 25 1771 same as Drury's
Children of Drury Stith and Elizabeth Jones are:
23 i. Thomas5 Stith, born 1764; died 1832. He married Susannah Harris.
24 ii. Edmund Stith, born Bet. 1763 - 1770.
Notes for Edmund Stith:
dsp. Spring 1789
25 iii. Catherine Stith, born 1763; died 1770.
26 iv. Charlotte Stith, born 1763; died 1770.
Children of Drury Stith and Martha are:
+ 27 i. Drury5 Stith, born 1746 in Brunswick Va; died 1772 in Brunswick Va.
28 ii. Elizabeth Stith, born June 23, 1754; died May 13, 1786. She married Henry Fitzhugh October 28, 1770; born May 07, 1750; died June 09, 1777.
29 iii. Buckner Stith. He married Anne Dade February 25, 1772 in King George Co Virgina.
Generation No. 5
27. Drury5 Stith (Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born 1746 in Brunswick Va, and died 1772 in Brunswick Va. He married Lucy Nicholson 1768, daughter of John Nicholson and Mary Sarah. She died Aft. July 22, 1796.
Notes for Drury Stith:
All ancestry information from here up is from a book by Wanda Stith Hagan 19802 North 32nd Street #159 Phoenix, Arizona 85050
from her book, "This generation called Drury Stith is noted in error int he research of Dr Christopher Johnston, WIlliam and Mary Quarterly series I p 192 and p 271 in which he indicates that Drury (6) is the son of Drury (4). Endnotes for both Drury (5) and Drury (6) verify the correction of that error"
I have copies of all the proof that she sites
Children of Drury Stith and Lucy Nicholson are:
+ 30 i. Mary6 Stith, born Abt. 1771 in Brunswick Va; died Bef. 1807 in Mecklenburg Virginia.
+ 31 ii. Drury Buckner Stith, born 1768; died Bef. November 22, 1799 in Brunswick Va.
Generation No. 6
30. Mary6 Stith (Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born Abt. 1771 in Brunswick Va, and died Bef. 1807 in Mecklenburg Virginia. She married Edmond Feild April 26, 1790 in Brunswick Virginia, son of James MD and Margaret (Schaw). He was born Abt. 1753 in Virginia, and died Abt. 1813 in Baldwin Ct Al?.
Notes for Edmond Feild:
It is thought that he was 40 years of age at the time of his marriage
Roberta Feild Bailey states that this man's father is James Feild born about 1726 married to margaret Shaw. Pierce's Feild genealogy states this man's father's name is Alexander.
Marriage Notes for Mary Stith and Edmond Feild:
There is suppossedly the marriage record in Virginia. This disputes Pierce's book about them being married in Scotland, this needs to be verified!
Children of Mary Stith and Edmond Feild are:
+ 32 i. Dr Drury Stith7 Feild, born October 06, 1792 in Mecklenburg Co Virginia; died April 09, 1838 in Mason County Illinois.
33 ii. James Anderson Feild, born 1791 in Brunswick Va; died December 10, 1853 in Harrison County Texas. He married Sarah Taylor.
Notes for James Anderson Feild:
ancestor of Roberta Feild Bailey
More About James Anderson Feild:
Burial: Texas Hightower Cemetery
31. Drury Buckner6 Stith (Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born 1768, and died Bef. November 22, 1799 in Brunswick Va. He married Fanny Love, daughter of Allen Love and Fanny. She died Aft. January 05, 1824.
Notes for Drury Buckner Stith:
listed as Guardian on Mary Stith's marriage certificate to husband Edmond Feild. Their father therefore must have been deceased.
Estate Appraisal Nov 22 1799
Children of Drury Stith and Fanny Love are:
34 i. Robert7 Stith.
35 ii. Helen Stith.
36 iii. William Stith.
Generation No. 7
32. Dr Drury Stith7 Feild (Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 06, 1792 in Mecklenburg Co Virginia, and died April 09, 1838 in Mason County Illinois. He married (1) Frances Taylor in Tennessee. She died 1831. He married (2) Sister of Frances. He married (3) Amelia E. Steele.
Notes for Dr Drury Stith Feild:
The birthdate on Drury Stith Feild was given by Frank Clarence Feild (Father in law of the complier of this information- Judith Feild) The Pierce Genealogy lists a different date that would have had this man fathering children at the age of 8. he was married to Frances Taylor who died in 1831, her sister,_____Taylor, who died also, and Amelia E. Steele who outlived him. He was born and educated in Virginia, with a medical degree. He moved to Tennessee where he married his first and second wives, and practiced medicine. Disposing of his practice, he married the third time and moved to Illinois in 1836, residing in Mason County. He died two years later, on April 9, 1838. Limestone County, Alabama was also given as a residence for this man.
Have also been given a birthdate of Oct 18 1792
Taken from the history of the Menard and Mason Co Illinois published by Baskin in 1879 page 413
In the early spring of 1836, Vivian B. Holmes, Albert J. Feild, and Benjamin Wigginton came from Tennessee to Mason County. Mr. Holmes came as the agent of Dr. Drury S. Feild under a contract to purchase 10,000 acres of land. In the months of April and June he entered over 3,000 acres for Dr. Feild, and some in the name of his brother on Fields Prairie.
In June 1836, Dr. Drury S. Feild, came from Tennessee to Mason County and settled at what is called White Hall Point on Fields Prairie. He had been an extensive slave owner and planter in the South, sold out a hundred or two hundred negroes and came North, where he died in 1838 leaving a large family all of whom are now dead except two sons, A.F.(possibly A.T. instead) and A.E. Feild and two daughters. At the time he settled in the county and for years afterward the county fairly swarmed with deer, with turkeys, prairie Chickens, and wolves, and it was no uncommon occurance to shoot a deer from the door of his house. As late as 1844, the writer saw on his land, out in the prairie, wolves and herds of from fifty to sixty deer. The settlers in those times used to hunt the wolves on horseback, run them until overtaken, and then dispatch them with the stirrup of the saddle. Turkeys too were run down and captured on horseback, thus saving ammunition.
page 573 Bath Township Drury S. Feild came from "old Virginny" and settled in Mason County in 1836, on what is known as Fields Prairie, where he died in 1838. He was a physician and is said to be the first practicioner in Mason County. He was a man of wealth and entered considerable land, or had it entered by V.B. Holmes, as already noted in this chaper-- a man of intellect and influence in the community. Mr. Feild raised a large family of children, which was taken off to from Kilbourne. Edward Feild, the father of Dr Drury S. Feild, was a soldier of the Revolutionary War, and served through the long and desparate struggle of independence.
pg 615--Kilbourne Township-- The Feilds and Blakelys were the next settlers and came in the fall of 1836. They former are mentioned in the history of Bath Township, as their settlement was made in the portion of Bath included in this township as a large amount of land here in an early day. His son, Dr. A. E. Feild, lives at present in the village of Kilbourne. He pointed out to us the old house of his father's; the third frame house built in Mason County and the first in this township....... Another son of Dr. Feild, Albert J. Lives now in Cass County Missouri.
Children of Drury Feild and Frances Taylor are:
+ 37 i. Albert J.8 Feild, born October 06, 1816 in Virginia or Tennessee; died February 10, 1894 in Cass County Missouri.
38 ii. Ella F. Feild, born August 19, 1819. She married Turner.
+ 39 iii. Mary Jane Feild, born July 12, 1825.
40 iv. Algernon E. Feild, born March 06, 1828 in Alabama; died 1896 in Kilborne Illinois. He married Bernie Craggs December 10, 1845; born May 02, 1827 in Pontifact England.
Notes for Algernon E. Feild:
Taken from the history of Menard and Mason Counties, Illinois published by Baskin 1879
pg 806 ( Brother to Albert J Feild)-- Merchant, Kilbourne Illinois
Prominenet among the staunch and upright men in this township, whose interests have long been identified with the county, is A.E. Feild, who was born in Mobile Alabama, March 6 1823; son of D.S. Feild, a native of Old Virginia, and came to this state in 1836, and entered land south of Kilbourne. During his life he was a very successful practicioner of medicine. He died in 1838.(Drury) Algernon was 14 years of age when he came to this country and had but limited educational advantages; he was a pupil for a short time of the lamented Douglas. Mr. Feild had always been engaged in farming pursuits until recently. In 1872, he embarked in the mercantile business in the town, and has since continued it; he still carries on his farm with the assistane of his boys. He was married Dec 10 1845 to Bessie Craggs who was born in Pontifact, England May 2, 1827. Seven Children have blessed this union four of whom are living-- Drury T., Mary Frances, Charles A., and Henry. Mr. Feild has always remained true to the principles of Democracy, and in the earlier part of his life, advocated the same upon the stump; he was a ready and fluent speaker; he also served as Justice of the Peace for several years.
The Centennial History of Mason County Illinois published by Cochrane- copyright 1876 pg 219
Among the first families who settled in Mason County, and served an importat part of it's early history and improvements was the Feild family. Drury S. Feild, the father of the subject of this sketch, was a native of Petersburg, Virginia, and born Oct 6 1792. The family settled in Mason County, in 1836, on what is now known as Fields Prairie, and here he resided to the time of his death in April, 1838. A. E. Feild was born March 6 1823, came to Mason County with his parents, and this has since been his home, consequently he is one of the oldest settlers of the county now living. His experiences include the pioneer condition of this section of the state, and the trasformation of Mason County from a wilderness to it's present high state of improvement and present society. In early life he read medicine and adopted the profession of his father, and assisted him in his practice. He afterward engaged in agriculture. He was married Dec 1845, to Miss Bessie Craggs of the County. They had seven children four of whom are still living. Mr. Feild is a faithful and consistent member of the Baptist Church, and a lifelong member of the Democratic Party. Possessed of more natural abilities that usually falls to the lot of mortal man, also of good education and much reading. It follows of necessity that he has ever held a position of influence among his friends and acquanintances, and is one whose opinions are sought and relied on by his neighbors. He is entirely free from all ostentation and pretense, but a model of genial sociability and neighborly kindness.
41 v. Sarah Virginia Feild, born March 16, 1829; died May 18, 1899.
42 vi. Lucy Feild, born March 22, 1831; died 1851.
43 vii. Marie Feild, born July 24, 1927.
Notes for Marie Feild:
Said to have married a Houston while other sources state Gatton?
44 viii. Elizabeth F Feild, born September 03, 1815; died May 30, 1830.
Children of Drury Feild and Amelia Steele are:
45 i. Drury G8 Feild, born October 10, 1835; died September 02, 1839.
+ 46 ii. Amelia D Feild, born September 21, 1837.
Generation No. 8
37. Albert J.8 Feild (Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 06, 1816 in Virginia or Tennessee, and died February 10, 1894 in Cass County Missouri. He married Nancy Jane Lee in Mason County Illinois, daughter of Stephen Lee and Elizabeth. She was born February 15, 1820, and died July 19, 1897.
Notes for Albert J. Feild:
According to the Pierce Genealogy book Drury's first wife was married in Tennessee after he left the state of Virginia, However there are some of Albert J's descendants who feel that both of his parents were from Virginia.
Albert J Feild brought his family to Missouri in 1867 buying 1080 acres near Austin, Missouri, from the Lewis Family for 10,800. Three hundred and 20 acres were still owned by the decendants until Jan 2000.
"Railway to Highway the first 50 years of Archie Missouri" by Daryl Limpus listes Albert J of being one of the original members of the Archie Masonic Lodge in 1914 pg 111
pg 429 of the history of Menard and Mason Counties, Illinois published by Baskin, 1879 states-- Albert J. Feild and Arthur Morrow were elected Justices of the Peace in Texas Precinct, Illinois in 1838.
According to the notes of Frank Clarence Feild, grandson of Albert J. -- At an early age moved with his father and family from Virginia to Alabama and from there to western Tennessee. There he lived on a large plantation well stocked with slaves. He married Nancy Lee of Cass County Illinois and lived on a larger farm adjoining the town of Kilbourne before moving to Cass County Missouri.
When Albert Feild died he willed his son Algernon 160 acres of land, dividing the rest among the other children, each getting 80 acres. Algernon bought out his heirs, his brothers and sisters. He then left it to his seven heirs. Frank Clarence, and his wife, bought out the heirs in May 1947. Albert J had apparently sold quite a few acres before he died, as there was 355 acres accounted for in October 1976. Calvin Francis Feild first born of Frank Feild purchased the 311 remaining acres in 1991 from his mother. Calvin's mother(Bertha) had sold off some timber land and 10 acres were taken by the U.S. Military in order to build a missle base.
Children of Albert Feild and Nancy Lee are:
+ 47 i. Algernon Thomas9 Feild, born January 07, 1856 in Mason County Illinois; died February 26, 1941 in Austin Missouri.
48 ii. William Taylor Feild, born June 17, 1845; died March 22, 1929. He married Lucy Carpenter.
+ 49 iii. Albert J Feild, died in California.
+ 50 iv. Lelia M Feild, born 1860; died 1932.
+ 51 v. Mary J. Feild, born January 23, 1864; died January 01, 1901.
+ 52 vi. James M Feild.
39. Mary Jane8 Feild (Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born July 12, 1825. She married J. M. Ruggles. He was born March 07, 1818.
Notes for J. M. Ruggles:
Children of Mary Feild and J. Ruggles are:
53 i. Henry C9 Ruggles, born March 29.
54 ii. Albert G Ruggles, born March 04.
Notes for Albert G Ruggles:
Druggist in Peoria Illinois
55 iii. Ella Ruggles, born October 16, 1851. She married W. H. Holmes in Bloomington Illinois.
56 iv. Lucy M Ruggles, born April 27, 1853. She married J. C. Settle.
Notes for J. C. Settle:
from Kansas City Missouri
46. Amelia D8 Feild (Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born September 21, 1837. She married (1) S. M. Laurence. She married (2) C. M. Vertress July 26, 1871. He was born March 01, 1838.
Notes for C. M. Vertress:
Last name also spelled Vertrees
Children of Amelia Feild and C. Vertress are:
57 i. Annie L.9 Vertress, born November 14, 1858; died January 12, 1859. She married Lawerence.
58 ii. Kate Agnus Vertress, born 1859.
59 iii. Anna I Vertress, born December 27, 1872; died December 24, 1875.
60 iv. John William Vertress, born March 25, 1874.
61 v. Sadie Amelia Vertress, born May 07, 1875.
Generation No. 9
47. Algernon Thomas9 Feild (Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born January 07, 1856 in Mason County Illinois, and died February 26, 1941 in Austin Missouri. He married Sallie Matilda Becker October 29, 1895 in Missouri, daughter of Allison Becker and Celestia Knoll. She was born October 01, 1877 in Berks County Pennsylvania, and died January 26, 1937 in Austin Missouri.
Notes for Algernon Thomas Feild:
In"Railway to Highway the first 50 years of Archie Missouri" by Daryl Limpus pg 93 states that Thomas Feild and Baker Brothers have sent to Harper County Kansas with five hundred head of cattle to start a cattle ranch.
Bits remembered by Leila Feild Garland.
My father (A. T. Feild) and his brother- in- law, Frank, got horses in the mountains one time, and Dad broke his leg. He told that he stayed with a Morman family until he was healed.
He bought a ranch near Snowflake Arizona and Frank(her brother Frank Clarence Feild) looked it up in the courthouse records. We went out there. Of course, there was nothing to see, it is different now.
Dad told that they didn't have much Indian trouble out there. But that the (the Indians) were curious. They didn't like the houses locked. So, if you left the house unlocked, the Indians came in and looked around, but if you locked it, they ransacked it and took all the flour and the bacon.
While we were out there in Arizona I began looking throught phone books looking for our spelling of Feild. Frank asked me why, and I told him I was looking for any illegitimate brothers or sisters Dad might have left behind. Boy, did Frank get mad at me!! HA HA
A.T. had been a cowboy in Arizona in the 1870's before returning to Missouri and finishing out his life as a farmer.
Notes for Sallie Matilda Becker:
listes children as Frank C Feild Archie Mo, Floyd lived in Fremont Neb, Lawrence lived in Kc Mo, Leila lived in Archie, William lived in Kc MO, Eva Feild lived in KC MO, Helen Feild in Archie
Member of Methodist Episcopal Church at Austin Mo. Funeral services were held at the Austin Methodist Church at 2 oclock Thursday Jan 28. Rev Britton of Garden City officiating and burial in the Crescent Hill Cemetary.
Children of Algernon Feild and Sallie Becker are:
+ 62 i. Frank Clarence10 Feild, born March 10, 1897 in Austin Missouri; died March 11, 1981 in Austin Missouri.
+ 63 ii. Floyd Milton Feild, born April 14, 1898 in Austin Missouri; died February 07, 1974.
64 iii. Lawrence Otis Feild, born January 08, 1900 in Austin Missouri; died January 01, 1955. He married Mildred Irene McDonald June 12, 1925.
Notes for Lawrence Otis Feild:
+ 65 iv. Lelia May Feild, born January 12, 1905 in Austin Missouri; died September 26, 1993.
+ 66 v. William Harry Feild, born October 23, 1906 in Austin Missouri; died August 18, 1990.
+ 67 vi. Eva Mildred Feild, born September 17, 1915 in Austin Missouri; died July 04, 1973.
+ 68 vii. Helen Irene Feild, born October 31, 1919; died July 05, 1981.
49. Albert J9 Feild (Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) died in California. He married Ida.
Child of Albert Feild and Ida is:
69 i. Fred10 Feild.
50. Lelia M9 Feild (Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born 1860, and died 1932. She married John B. Walkup.
Children of Lelia Feild and John Walkup are:
70 i. Mabel10 Walkup.
71 ii. Ralph Walkup.
72 iii. C.A. Walkup.
51. Mary J.9 Feild (Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born January 23, 1864, and died January 01, 1901. She married Frank Houston.
Child of Mary Feild and Frank Houston is:
73 i. Grace10 Houston.
52. James M9 Feild (Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) He married Jane Connelly.
Children of James Feild and Jane Connelly are:
74 i. Mary10 Feild.
75 ii. Albert Feild.
76 iii. James Feild.
Generation No. 10
62. Frank Clarence10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1)1 was born March 10, 1897 in Austin Missouri, and died March 11, 1981 in Austin Missouri. He married Bertha June Wilmott1 July 25, 1945 in Troy Kansas, daughter of Robert Wilmott and Jane Weaver. She was born June 15, 1926 in Kansas City Missouri.
Notes for Frank Clarence Feild:
He was born on the family farm and later owned it himself. He was a WWI and WWII veteran. The story was told that Bertha, his wife, worked under him at Pratt and Whitney during WWII and that they went to Troy Kansas to keep the marriage quiet as she would have been transferred out of his department or possibly even fired.
Children of Frank Feild and Bertha Wilmott are:
+ 77 i. Calvin Francis11 Feild, born September 20, 1946 in Butler Missouri.
+ 78 ii. Stephen Frank Feild, born May 15, 1952.
63. Floyd Milton10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born April 14, 1898 in Austin Missouri, and died February 07, 1974. He married Lenora Johnson April 18, 1925 in Broken Bow, Nebraska. She was born in Broken Bow NE.
Child of Floyd Feild and Lenora Johnson is:
+ 79 i. James Thomas11 Feild.
65. Lelia May10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born January 12, 1905 in Austin Missouri, and died September 26, 1993. She married Louis Lyman Garland December 23, 1931. He died in Archie Mo.
Notes for Lelia May Feild:
Valedictorian of her senior class in May of 1925
Notes for Louis Lyman Garland:
pg 68 of "railway to highway the first 50 years of Archie" by Daryl Limpus lists Louis Garland "is to join the Kansas City Blues after graduation at a salary of $175 a month.
Children of Lelia Feild and Louis Garland are:
+ 80 i. Shirley Lou11 Garland, born October 31, 1934.
+ 81 ii. Joanne Mae Garland, born July 05, 1936.
66. William Harry10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 23, 1906 in Austin Missouri, and died August 18, 1990. He married (1) Josephine Smith. He married (2) Phyllis Maxine Ingle June 24, 1950.
Children of William Feild and Phyllis Ingle are:
+ 82 i. Charles Thomas11 Feild, born December 17, 1955.
83 ii. Robert William Feild, born July 04, 1957.
67. Eva Mildred10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born September 17, 1915 in Austin Missouri, and died July 04, 1973. She married Bliss Vansandt Jr August 04, 1939.
Child of Eva Feild and Bliss Jr is:
+ 84 i. Gaynelle11 Vansandt, born October 28, 1948.
68. Helen Irene10 Feild (Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 31, 1919, and died July 05, 1981. She married Robert Curley April 18, 1944 in Denver Colorado.
Child of Helen Feild and Robert Curley is:
85 i. Susan Lee11 Curley, born November 02, 1946.
Generation No. 11
77. Calvin Francis11 Feild (Frank Clarence10, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1)1 was born September 20, 1946 in Butler Missouri. He married Judith Kay Wilt1 February 14, 1970 in First Baptist Church Harrisonville Missouri, daughter of Donald Wilt and May King. She was born December 17, 1950 in Harrisonville, Missouri.
Notes for Calvin Francis Feild:
Farmer- enjoys restoring antique tractors and was a founder of the Western Missouri Antique Tractor and Machinery Association that is held ever year in Adrian Missouri.
More About Calvin Francis Feild:
Fact 1: Farmed after service in Vietnam1
Notes for Judith Kay Wilt:
worked many years trying to trace our family's genealogy. Most all of the info that I now have in my possession came from work that she has done.
Children of Calvin Feild and Judith Wilt are:
+ 86 i. Christie Annette12 Feild, born September 29, 1970 in Harrisonville Missouri.
87 ii. Patrick Frank Feild1, born August 08, 1974 in Harrisonville MO1. He married Julia Ann Dyson November 20, 1999 in Temple Baptist Springfield Mo; born April 29, 1977 in Springfield Mo.
88 iii. Brian Donald Feild1, born September 29, 1977 in Harrisonville Mo.
Notes for Brian Donald Feild:
Served in the US Army in the Infantry
89 iv. Erik Jonathan Feild1, born January 03, 19821.
90 v. Matthew James Feild1, born November 15, 19831.
78. Stephen Frank11 Feild (Frank Clarence10, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1)1 was born May 15, 1952. He married Elena Issac Herrera December 21, 1974 in Elsa Texas. She was born October 1950.
Children of Stephen Feild and Elena Herrera are:
91 i. Melissa Jane12 Feild, born August 29, 1979.
92 ii. Dolores Michelle Feild, born October 22, 1982.
79. James Thomas11 Feild (Floyd Milton10, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) He married Lula Jean Books August 22, 1951 in Omaha Nebraska.
Children of James Feild and Lula Books are:
93 i. Robert12 Feild.
94 ii. John Milton Feild.
80. Shirley Lou11 Garland (Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 31, 1934. She married (1) Keith Getsinger. He was born August 1952. She married (2) Hansen.
Children of Shirley Garland and Keith Getsinger are:
+ 95 i. Deborah Lee12 Getsinger, born May 09, 1953.
+ 96 ii. Karen Denise Getsinger, born April 30, 1954.
+ 97 iii. Merry Jo Getsinger, born December 21, 1955.
+ 98 iv. Tamara Kay Getsinger, born December 23, 1957.
Child of Shirley Garland and Hansen is:
99 i. Steven Reese12 Hansen, born May 25, 1972.
81. Joanne Mae11 Garland (Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born July 05, 1936. She married David Jirovec March 04, 1957.
Child of Joanne Garland and David Jirovec is:
+ 100 i. Linda Mae12 Jirovec, born November 07, 1958.
82. Charles Thomas11 Feild (William Harry10, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born December 17, 1955. He married Sydney Jane Vance August 12, 1978.
Children of Charles Feild and Sydney Vance are:
101 i. Audrey Lynn12 Feild, born April 05, 1984.
102 ii. Emily Jane Feild, born April 26, 1986.
103 iii. Rachel Ann Feild, born November 21, 1989.
84. Gaynelle11 Vansandt (Eva Mildred10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born October 28, 1948. She married Chris Wells June 06, 1970.
Child of Gaynelle Vansandt and Chris Wells is:
104 i. Deva12 Wells.
Generation No. 12
86. Christie Annette12 Feild (Calvin Francis11, Frank Clarence10, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1)1 was born September 29, 1970 in Harrisonville Missouri. She married William Patrick Kern1 October 02, 1993 in Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Harrisonville Missouri, son of William Kern and Phyllis Casey. He was born June 21, 1971 in Butler Missouri.
Notes for Christie Annette Feild:
had gall bladder out in 1993
More About Christie Annette Feild:
Baptism: April 1979, First Baptist Church Archie Mo
More About William Patrick Kern:
Baptism: October 31, 1993, Harrisonville Missouri
Child of Christie Feild and William Kern is:
105 i. Kristen Michelle13 Kern1, born July 23, 1997 in Clinton,Mo (Henry Co)1.
95. Deborah Lee12 Getsinger (Shirley Lou11 Garland, Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born May 09, 1953. She married (1) Christensen. She married (2) Ford.
Children of Deborah Getsinger and Christensen are:
106 i. Robert13 Christensen, born February 14, 1975.
107 ii. Timothy Christensen, born October 08, 1978.
108 iii. Amanda Jerry Christensen, born January 08, 1984.
Child of Deborah Getsinger and Ford is:
109 i. Emery Vern13 Ford, born September 25, 1992.
96. Karen Denise12 Getsinger (Shirley Lou11 Garland, Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born April 30, 1954. She married Austin.
Child of Karen Getsinger and Austin is:
110 i. Brandon13 Austin, born July 06, 1976.
97. Merry Jo12 Getsinger (Shirley Lou11 Garland, Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born December 21, 1955. She married Riddle.
Child of Merry Getsinger and Riddle is:
111 i. Jennifer13 Riddle, born November 23, 1979.
98. Tamara Kay12 Getsinger (Shirley Lou11 Garland, Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born December 23, 1957. She married Landon.
Children of Tamara Getsinger and Landon are:
112 i. Crystal13 Landon, born February 14, 1977.
113 ii. Ethan Cole Landon, born April 11, 1991.
100. Linda Mae12 Jirovec (Joanne Mae11 Garland, Lelia May10 Feild, Algernon Thomas9, Albert J.8, Drury Stith7, Mary6 Stith, Drury5, Drury4, Drury3, Drury2, John1) was born November 07, 1958. She married Aldridge.
Child of Linda Jirovec and Aldridge is:
114 i. Dixie Mae13 Aldridge, born July 22, 1980.
1. wilt.ftw, Date of Import: Aug 19, 1999.